We are inviting all Valley View parents, guardians, and teachers to become official Parent Teacher Club members.
What does membership entail?
- Regular emails to keep you informed on what is happening at Valley View.
- The first opportunity to sign up for volunteer positions and events.
- Voting rights for general membership items.
- Discounts and prizes throughout the year for PTC events!
- A chance to get to know fellow Valley View families and staff in a FUN environment!
What do you have to do?
- Fill out the form attached or sign up at one of our PTC tables during school events.
- We ask that you try to attend at least two General PTC meetings.
- Sign up to volunteer for our PTC events, fundraising, or general tasks as able.
- Have fun and support your Valley View PTC and Cubs!
There are no dues. We only ask for your time and input. Please include your interests, time restraints, or other information that would be important for us to know. We can all work together to help our kids and we would love to find a way to help you be involved!
By filling out this form, you are giving Valley View Elementary Parent Teacher Club permission to contact you via the information provided. You may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!