Our PTC provides enhanced funding and coordinates the support/volunteers for a number of programs at the school.
These fully and partially funded programs and resources are designed to enhance the school’s curriculum with additional outside learning opportunities.
- Science lab – aide salary and supplies
- 21 Commons Tinker/Maker’s Lab
- Cubs Choice
- Electronic Literacy Programs
- Technology Upgrades
- During 2019-2020, the PTC purchased 3 full classroom sets of Chromebooks to replace expired ones and 27 iPads for K and 1st grade classrooms to allow more educational use within the classroom for these students.
- Library books
- Campus and Garden Improvements
- Healthy, Educational Assemblies
- Teacher Appreciation
- Supplement Teacher Classroom Supplies
- Playground Equipment
- Special Events
- And more!
These are all thanks to the support and funding from our Valley View families, community, and sponsors! We appreciate you helping our Cubs have the resources to thrive!