Our PTC provides enhanced funding and coordinates the support/volunteers for a number of programs at the school.
These fully and partially funded programs and resources are designed to enhance the school’s curriculum with additional outside learning opportunities.
- Science lab – aide salary and supplies
- 21 Commons Tinker/Maker’s Lab
- Cubs Choice
- Electronic Literacy Programs
- Technology Upgrades
- The PTC purchased one full classroom set of Chromebooks to replace expired ones and 10 new iPads for K and 1st grade classrooms to allow more educational use within the classroom.
- Library books
- Campus and Garden Improvements
- Funded a sensory garden created by a local Eagle Scout, a memorial bench for one of our beloved teachers, and clearing/prepping garden area for new outdoor classroom/garden creation.
- Healthy, Educational Assemblies
- Teacher Appreciation
- Supplement Teacher Classroom Supplies
- Playground Equipment
- During the 2020-21 school year, the PTC purchased a set of playground equipment for each classroom due to social distancing guidelines.
- Special Events
- And more!
These are all thanks to the support and funding from our Valley View families, community, and sponsors! We appreciate you helping our Cubs have the resources to thrive!