NOTE THAT ONLINE SALES CLOSE AT 9:00 AM ON FRIDAY, OCT. 21st
(link will still be visible but no longer work)
Missed online wristband sales? You can still purchase your wristband at the event!!! Come find us at the PTC table and join in the fun!
- If you have already purchased your wristbands, check in at the PTC table the night of the event to pick them up. Please have your receipt available for verification if needed.
- Only children who are participating in the inflatables area and train activities must have a wristband. Adults who are accompanying children do not need wristbands.
- Many of our class parents have created a variety of amazing games and activities sponsored by their class for everyone to enjoy. There will be no cost to participate in these activities and the kids will enjoy many prizes, treats, and crafts to take home after! Thank you to all those that contributed and helped make this a fun event for our kids!!!
- Don’t forget the Cake Walk located in the Multipurpose Room and go to the Craft Table to decorate a bag for all your goodies.
- We also have some our school sponsors that will have booths at the event. Stop in to show them support, play a game, and get some more information.
- There will be a small petting zoo for kids to enjoy for free. We know these sweet animals will be excited to spend time with our Cubs but please remind children to give animals appropriate space and be gentle.
- We will have 3 inflatable activities and train rides going throughout the night. A purchased wristband is required for anyone participating in these activities. Wristband is not required for adults accompanying children on the train. Cost is $10/wristband if purchased online by Friday morning; $15/wristband at the door. If purchasing online, please make sure you fully complete your payment after you fill out the form.
- The cost of the wristbands are to help cover our costs of renting these activities. If you would like to purchase, click here: https://digitalpto.wufoo.com/forms/2022-fall-carnival-wristbands/
- There will be a variety of food for purchase at the Carnival. All vendors give a percentage back to help support this event.
- Food Vendors:
- Boba & Bites– Boba drinks and steamed shrimp and pork dumplings; https://www.facebook.com/BobaandBites21
- Cool Kettle Corn— Freshly made Kettle Corn and cotton candy
- Bubble Cone— Delicious sweet and savory options in their unique bubble cone; https://bubbleconesac.com/
- Kiki’s Chicken– Chicken tenders, wings, fries and more! https://www.kikischicken.com/
- Paquitas Mexican Grill– Authentic street tacos, burritos, quesadillas, etc. https://www.paquitasmexgrill.com/
- Costume Parade— Dress up and join our Costume Parade at 6:00pm. Listen for the DJ announcement.
- Our very own Picazo family will be DJ’ing our Fall Carnival this year. Thank you so much for helping our Cubs dance and rock out throughout the night!
- Spirit Wear/PTC Table— Come check out our Spirit Wear hats in person! https://laser-llama.com/products/valley-view-fundraiser. We’ll also have some shirts, stickers, waters, and glow sticks available for purchase as well.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest– Winners will be announced after the Costume Parade. See all the entries at the carnival. If you entered, please take home your pumpkin when you leave!
- Rocklin PD and Fire Department
We hope to see you on Friday! Feel free to bring your family and friends for this wonderful community event! Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org